The Membership Committee, in addition to other duties as may be assigned by the Board of Governors and the Executive Committee, shall:
- Review and evaluate MAJ’s membership recruitment and retention programs to ensure overall effectiveness of efforts;
- Oversee the organization and implementation of regular ongoing membership drives, phone banks and other promotional efforts designed to increase MAJ membership;
- Review questions of membership eligibility, recommend, review and provide approval of membership applications, and otherwise resolve disputes involving such matters;
- Review, on an ongoing basis, existing MAJ policies and procedures regarding membership issues, and propose additions, deletions or other modifications to the Board of Governors as the committee deems advisable: and
- Recognize the value of diversity in our membership, administrative and support staff and in the recruitment of members and will regularly review all policies, procedures and recruitment efforts to assure promotion of diversity in our membership.
Michael Hall III, Hall Law, PA
Rochelle Peyton, firstname.lastname@example.org