The Minnesota Association for Justice (MAJ) is delighted to officially announce that today MAJ has launched our newly re-designed website!
During the lengthy re-design process we have focused on how to best make our website a better and more efficient gateway between MAJ’s benefits and the membership we serve. The new website will make it easier for members to obtain the products and services that aid your practice. The website will become a better tool to communicate important policy and legislative information that impacts your clients and practice. Our mission to provide MAJ members with services, products and information through seamless and secure transactions will be greatly enhanced with the new website.
The new website is loaded with helpful resources delivered in a clean responsive design. Menu bars along the top and sidebars on every page make it easier find the information you are looking for with ease. Key features of the website:
- Verdicts and Settlements Database
- Magazine database on articles and practice topics
- Secure online invoicing and payment system
- MAJ list server archives
- And much more!
One of the most exciting aspects of the new website is the “MY MAJ” portal which will be your key to all of your MAJ Membership information. From your “MY MAJ” landing page you will be able to securely access:
- All of your current membership information
- CLE’s you have completed and course credit information
- Paid and outstanding invoices for MAJ services
- Securely store credit card payment information for future use
- MAJ committee and section memberships and activity
A few things to know as we transition:
- We are unable to populate your “MY MAJ” page with historical transactions. For information on anything that happened before May 2nd, please call the office.
- Certain aspects of the website will continue to be built after today’s launch. These areas include the verdicts and settlements database (case reports), access to depositions and older magazine archives. That information is still available to you, so contact the office for more information on how to obtain those documents.
Lastly, this important upgrade in our ability to provide state of the art services to our members would not be possible without the dedication to excellence for our membership and the generous contributions of the following firms and individuals for this project:
THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING FIRMS
Bradshaw & Bryant
Hall Law Firm
Matonich & Persson
Meshbesher & Spence
Schwebel, Goetz & Sieben
Teplinsky Law Group
TSR Injury Law
THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS
Robert P. Christensen
Michael L. Hall
Mike Hall III
Robert J. King Jr.
Kathleen Flynn Peterson
James Ryan Jr.
Sharon Van Dyck