Your Passport To Excellence may be used for nearly all MAJ-sponsored education program up to the total number of credits provided by that passport (excluding Annual Convention, Mid-Winter Meeting and other restricted seminars.)
- Your New Passport expires 3 years from the purchase date.
- A Passport with insufficient credits remaining may still be used for any educational program. The Passport credits will be applied and remaining costs will be pro-rated at the regular per-credit registration rate.
- Materials, meals and other costs regularly included with registration are included for all Passport holders.
- Passport holders are encouraged to preregister for programs. Walk-ins will be accepted only upon space availability.
- Use of the Passport is transferable among the MAJ members within your firm.
- There is a full refund of Passport credits for any seminar registered for but not attended.
- If CLE program is attended by Webcast, the webcast costs are not included in the Passport program, but will be billed to the Passport holder.
Please note that the passport subscription must be processed by MAJ Staff and will not be immediately available. Subscriptions will be processed during normal business hours.