The Minnesota Association for Justice is dedicated to the Constitutionís guarantee of justice for all.
|Application for Exhibitor Space|
|Monday, December 03, 2007|
Minnesota Association for Justice
2012 Annual Convention
APPLICATION FOR EXHIBITOR SPACE
The undersigned hereby apply for space at the MINNESOTA ASSOCIATION FOR JUSTICE (formerly Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association) 29th ANNUAL CONVENTION, to be held at the Arrowwood Resort, Alexandria, Minnesota, August 16-18, 2012. This contract is subject to approval by the Minnesota Association for Justice (MAJ). The Exhibitor and the MAJ agree to abide by the provisions of the rules, regulations and information of the MAJ.
This application becomes a contract when signed by you and accepted by MAJ. Rental fee for each space is $450.00. Fee includes one display space, one 6' skirted table, two chairs, electrical outlet, admittance to the Reception on Thursday evening, Luncheon on Friday, Dinner/Awards Program on Friday evening, electronic mailing list of all registrants, and a 1/6 page ad in the Minnesota Association for Justice Magazine. Outside telephone hook-ups provided by the Resort must be paid for by the vendor. Exhibit space cannot be reserved unless a deposit of at least 50% of the fee is received by August 1, 2012. Checks should be made payable to the Minnesota Association for Justice.
All applications must be made on this form. Please complete, sign, and mail along with your
deposit to: Minnesota Association for Justice, 706 Second Avenue South, 140 Baker Building, Minneapolis, MN 55402 (612) 375-1707 or (800) 898-6852.
1. Complete and official name of firm submitting application: _________________________________
2. Address: ________________________________________________________________________
Telephone: _______________ Fax: __________________ E-Mail: __________________________
3. Person to whom exhibit correspondence should be addressed: _____________________________
4. Description of products (or service) to be presented: _____________________________________
5. List names as desired for nametags: __________________________________________________
6. Preferred Space: 1ST CHOICE ________ 2ND CHOICE ________ 3RD CHOICE ________ (Exhibitor Hall Layout)
7. We are interested in an advertisement in the seminar program material: yes _______ no _______
Applied for by: Applicant __________________________________ Date _____________
Company Name _______________________________________________________________
This application is accepted and Exhibit Space ______ is hereby assigned for the 2012 MAJ Convention. MAJ reserves the right to re-locate booths if exhibit hall layout changes are necessary.
Accepted by: MAJ Representative: _________________________________ Date: ______________
|< Prev||Next >|